Wednesday, January 22, 2014

the big bowl is thinking about sunshine

Yesterday I was at the grocery buying ingredients for salad rolls (which I forgot to photograph in the bowl - du-oh!). I saw pretty primulas outside the entry door the the store. I couldn't resist.





I love to have flowers in the kitchen anytime. These primulas make me think of springtime just around the corner. The bowl is smiling beside them. Can you see it?

I think that deliciousness is as much a visual thing as it is about flavour and aroma. Real flowers, a nice placemat or cloth napkin, or a beautiful big bowl... all of these things make anything that you cook more appealing.

Take time this week to find something beautiful to grace your your kitchen, then cook something delicious to enjoy beside it!

No comments:

Post a Comment